Join two Irish tour guides on a stroll through Dublin as they point out the city's highlights, from St. Stephen's Green to Trinity College and the sobering site of the Garden of Remembrance.
Download the app! Our free Rick Steves Audio Europe™ app organizes Rick's vast library of self-guided walking tours and radio interviews into geographic playlists covering Europe's top sights, travel tips, and cultural insights. It's easy to download from the App Store or Google Play. Learn more
Already have it? Don't forget to add our latest content! We've recently added eight new interview tracks, all listed below.
Eight interview tracks added May 2020
- Basque Country: Basque Country Carnaval
- France: Love Affair with the Seine
- Hungary: Hungary's Old World Town of Eger
- Ireland: Aran Islands, Stroll Through Dublin
- Italy: Culinary Adventures in Italy, Amalfi Coast: Insider's Guide
- Spain: Tips for First-Time Visitors